I recently lost some data from my mobile phone and needed to get them back. Fortunately I'd previously written a blog on mobile phone data recovery (here), so this time I followed the instructions on the page and managed to recover my files. It's then that I discovered that many people lose data from their phones - for example:
- I have a Samsung s6 mobile phone . the screen is damaged and does not power up. And the USB port is damaged. I don't care about the phone. Just the pics of my wedding that are stored on it
- iPhone 7 fell in water – stuck on apple logo and hasn't been backed up so at a massive risk of losing all my data on the phone
- My phone just died beyond repair I tried going to the apple store, I just want to restore the data on the phone
- I have call recorder on my HTC one mini 2. I had a precious conversation on it with my granddaughter. Only this morning I accidentally deleted it. Please would you be able to retrieve it. I downloaded a app on my computer but it was not able to root to my phone, whatever that means.
- I have a Samsung S6 Edge that failed last week – it just switched off and will no longer charge or switch on, instead a section of the motherboard near to where the battery connects to the MB just gets hot. I have a large number of photos on this device which I am very keen to retrieve. This device has onboard storage only.
- My iPhone 6 crashed a month ago and won’t restart (if I try to switch on the phone it just shows the apple logo and then a black screen). I’m looking to recover my data (in particular my photos). Would you be able to provide a quote to recover my data?
- Samsung galaxy mini3 deleted photos can you retrieve them at all please
My recommendation is that you follow the link above to learn how to recover your phone's data.