- Hard disk has crashed, it has been enclosed in a 2.5" external ide hard disk enclosure. When connected via usb to pc drive not accessible. Need all excel,word and pdf files. Also had two companies set up on sage software which had not been backed up in a while, need access to this information also
- I have a Western Digital My Passport 500gb ext drive that is making a clicking sound after receiving a slight knock. Windows will not recognise the drive, and I receive a 'fatal' error when trying to access it via Disk Management. I need as many of the files as possible recovered from the drive.
- MacBook Air, flash storage can't find the hard drive. Apple said SSD needs a firmware update but in order to do that it needs to erase all the data, so I need a backup first or I lose everything (and I don't have a backup)
- The hard drive has been used for long time, when plugged up the light comes on, but there is no response, the drive does not move, usually you can hear it whine when running. The remote drive is a Freedom 500GB, would you please give me an price for extracting the data, I do not wish to have the drive repaired, I can supply a brand new remote drive for the data to be down loaded to.
- My 4tb harddrive has stopped working. ATA /SATA password lost
- Was working perfectly this morning and has completely stopped connecting to my laptop. Work IT guy says that it can be recovered but won't work when plugged in at the moment. I am a teacher and need this sorted immediately. Please let me know the timeline and cost.
- I have a WD external hard disk and it is not getting detected on any computer that's why I can't access any of my data in it.
- I have a 5tb Seagate Hard Drive which unfortunatelly fell from the desk on a carpet. When connected to the laptop it shows as a device (I can eject it) but it doesn't actually appear anywhere. I'm interested to know how much it would cost to get it either fixed or have the data recovered.
- Device not getting detected. Recurring clicking sound, but the platter sounds like it is spinning. Possibly the heads are moving back and forth.
Opening hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Saturday.