I've recently received enquiries asking for help in rescuing the files from various types of mobile phone that can not be accessed for one reason or another.
Most of us carry huge amounts of valuable data on our phones and if we drop our phones, or delete messages that we wanted to keep contacting a phone recovery company in usually the best action. In one of my recent posts I wrote about phone recovery and how data recovery services work with mobile phones. Here are some of the enquiries:
- My mobile phone just went in factory reset and I have nothing left in my phone. I have stopped using the mobile phone so the data isn't overwritten. Please kindly let me know if you will be able to help
- My daughter disabled my phone by putting in the wrong passcode. It now has restarted itself and is in restore mode. I had not backed up my phone and I would like some precious pictures retrieved
- Phone has been reset- lost all photos. They are not appearing on iCloud storage? Any chance of retrieval ?
- Water damaged iPhone 6s Won’t turn on + been in rice for 3 days. Want to retrieve 30gb of photos and videos
- I'm just inquiring in regards to recovering a call log from a specific number from my Samsung galaxy S8+ within the past 12 months.
The next question people ask is "how much does phone data recovery cost?". The answer is "between £95 and £300 depending on the problem". Contact a phone data recovery specialist and talk your requirement through with them. Once they know how much work is involved they should be able to give you a cost for the work.